Re: Rarian again

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 08:16:17PM +0100, Don Scorgie wrote:
> Since the last time I proposed this, I have fixed the various issues
> people had:
> * Rarian has now moved to freedesktop, where there's a mailing list,
> bugzilla and SVN access

I noticed you use GNOME ftp; assume that will move to freedesktop as
well. What did you currently use from GNOME that is now obsolete.
SVN/Bugzilla/...?

> I'd like to get this through ASAP as I'd like to get yelp depending on
> it before feature freeze (I'm happy with our rework branch and want to
> merge it, but it depends on new rarian features).

+1

Currently scrollkeeper has some issues with 'make 'test'[1]; having a
module that is actually maintained is great.

[1] http://build.gnome.org:8080/scrollkeeper/scrollkeeper-RHEL5/builds/34/step-scrollkeeper%20build/0

--
Regards,
Olav