Re: Docbook versions supported by Yelp

Shaun McCance wrote:
On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 11:13 +0100, Matt Keenan wrote:
Hi,

Just wanted to find out what versions of docbook yelp suppored. Does it support Docbook 5 ? I know dobook 5 is only at beta stage but I presume there is plans for yelp to support it ?

There is currently no support for DocBook 5,
and it's not very high on my priority list.
I'd rather put that kind of time and effort
into moving away from DocBook.

Moving away from DocBook ?, I thought the push was to have all GNOME documentation
written in DocBook, even man pages ?

If not DocBook then what would be the preferred supported documentation format. ?

Matt