Re: scrollkeeper categories will put new users off the documentation

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 17:16 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > How about 'Unix Manual Pages'? Or 'Command line manual
> > pages'? Something that makes it clear it's techy
> > stuff.

You could also half-ass the heirarchy:

	System Documentation - Manual Pages
	System Documentation - GNU Info Pages

(Or System -> Technical)

> But really, there shouldn't be mention of the command line on the front
> page of the GNOME help viewer.

This is just a guess on my part, but most people probably open Yelp via
the help menu of another application, in which case they wouldn't even
see the front page. So this probably isn't the biggest deal, although it
would be good to figure something out in time for the freeze.

Peter

--
Peter Williams / peter newton cx