Re: scrollkeeper categories will put new users off the documentation

--- Don Scorgie <DonScorgie Blueyonder co uk> wrote:
> > An alternative solution is to give "Manual Pages"
> and "GNU Info Pages"
> > better names, but I confess I can't think what
> those might be, at the
> > moment.

That would do for the time being, until we can change
the hierarchy.

How about 'Unix Manual Pages'? Or 'Command line manual
pages'? Something that makes it clear it's techy
stuff.

As for "GNU Info Pages"... I haven't a clue what those are!