Re: yelp rendering problem

This is the probelm we are facing the text is properly shown in index list where as the text is not rendered (CTL) properly in browser

i have attached a screenshot where hightlighted text in index(left side) is properly rendered but not in browser(right side)

please check and advice..

And for gnome-doc-develep-list shall i send the whole translated files of gnome-user-doc which we have completed. And please advice how we can include it in the main cvs...

Thank you.

regards,
pawan