Re: yelp rendering problem

Hey Pawan,

Sorry it took so long.  I've cut out all but the first chapter
and the glossary from the file, gzipped it, and attached it to
this email.  I think that should be enough to see any problems,
and it's small enough to send on to gnome-doc-devel-list, which
I'm CCing.

I had a look at the file in Yelp, but I don't have any of the
necessary fonts to view it.  It did, I think, look as I would
expect it to.  That is, it had text laid out approximately as
I would expect, with little boxes for every character that I
don't have a glyph for.

I'm really not sure what problems you're seeing, or if I would
be seeing the same problems if I had the right fonts.  Largely
because I don't really know what Nepali should look like.

--
Shaun