Re: [RFC] Proposal for GtkSourceView 3.24, 4.0 and 4.90

On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 08:40:32PM +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
So that's what I'm implementing, I've started this branch:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtksourceview/log/?h=wip/gsv-4

I think it's the sanest solution. (I've updated the title of the mail
accordingly).

The gnome-3-24 branch can be created, the jhbuild modulesets can be
modified as for gtk, and then we can merge gsv-4 on master and do the
work to remove deprecated features and rename the namespace.

It's done now, see this mail:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2016-November/msg00004.html

GTK+ 3 applications will be able to port to the new namespace,
GtkSourceView 4.0 is expected for March 2017.

--
Sébastien