Re: Gtk3 TextView/SourceView predefined shortcut keys ?

On Tue, 2016-07-12 at 19:47 +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
Searching that with google is not a good idea.

Yes indeed -- google results, if any, are most often from 2009 and
earlier.

But at least at stackoverflow.com there seems to be still some GTK
activity left. Currently I am not subscribed there.

Have recently added multiview support:

http://ssalewski.de/tmp/NEd.png
https://github.com/ngtk3/NEd

For the predefined shortcut keys -- I have already extracted them from
gedit docs, will test which of them works in plain gtksourceview
widget.