Gtk3 TextView/SourceView predefined shortcut keys ?

I do not want to unintentionally overwrite such predefined keys in my
NEd application, and at the same time give users a short list of it.

Tried to find such a list with google yesterday for about 30 minutes.
For GEdit there is such a list of course, but I don't enjoy too much
testing for each if it is GEdit specific or not.

Some testing showed me that for Example "SHIFT Cursor Right" can be
used to select text. Or F7 seems to hide insert cursor -- I was not
aware of that after using Gnome so many years :-) And a popup menu
seems to be predefined for right mouse button also by TextView -- until
yesterday I thought that it was defined by GEdit only.

And a related question, more GEdit specific: Shortcut Keys seems to be
fixed, no easy way to redefine? For me that is OK, I have never have
the desire to redefine. But I know some people who like redefining.
What is Gnome's way -- always fixed keys? Or has each application to
care for redefinition user GUI itself, which may indicate a lot of code
(I have seen such code for some old GTK2 applications.)