Re: Changes to auto-indentation in ~2.29.9?

Hi Julian,

	as you found out the change was intended: we often received the
opposite complaint that the previous behavior led to trailing
whitespaces, which are considered bad style to the point of being marked
in red in git.

Personally I do not use autoindent so I do not have a strong opinion on
this.

	Paolo