Re: Changes to auto-indentation in ~2.29.9?

As it turns out, it seems like this has been standard for quite some time:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtksourceview/commit/?id=186127e1163236b365d658e7121684ccfa16c3c3

Unfortunate, but perhaps an option could be added to allow trailing spaces to be kept?

- Julian