Re: LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)
- From: Julian Lam <julian lam gmail com>
- To: Keith Watson <kpwatson ukfsn org>
- Cc: gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:50:59 -0400
Ha! I think that's a fantastic idea.
Learning curve for Lilypond is huge, though - I haven't committed to it, but I love the idea.
If you could get it to recognize when incorrect notation is written, that would be FANTASTIC, since I spent most of my Lilypond-time finding typos, instead of actually transcribing.
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Keith Watson <kpwatson ukfsn org>
I've been using the music typesetting program Lilypond for a while now and lately I've been toying with the idea of creating a GTKSourceView language definition file for Lilypond so that Gedit will apply syntax high-lighting to .ly files.
Before I start I thought it best to check if anyone else has had a go at this or knows of anyone who has?Keith
gnome-devtools mailing list
gnome-devtools gnome org
Hons. BMus. III, McMaster University
(416) 843-4323 | http://www.kareeser.com
] [Thread Prev