Re: LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)

Ha! I think that's a fantastic idea.

Learning curve for Lilypond is huge, though - I haven't committed to it, but I love the idea.

If you could get it to recognize when incorrect notation is written, that would be FANTASTIC, since I spent most of my Lilypond-time finding typos, instead of actually transcribing.

- Julian