LilyPond Language Definition File for Gedit (Gnome GTKSourceView)

Hi all,

I've been using the music typesetting program Lilypond for a while now and lately I've been toying with the idea of creating a GTKSourceView language definition file for Lilypond so that Gedit will apply syntax high-lighting to .ly files.

Before I start I thought it best to check if anyone else has had a go at this or knows of anyone who has?

regards,

Keith