Re: Installing a .lang for GTKSourceView
- From: Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
- To: James Cranch <jdc41 cam ac uk>
- Cc: gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: Installing a .lang for GTKSourceView
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:49:56 +0100
Il giorno ven, 28/11/2008 alle 21.38 +0000, James Cranch ha scritto:
> I've written a .lang file for the programming language Fortress, and wish
> to install it in GTKSourceView (with a view to having it work with gedit).
Hi, the link you found is pretty much out of date. If you wrote a .lang
file I suggest the following:
- link it on http://live.gnome.org/GtkSourceView/LanguageDefinitions
- submit it for inclusion on http://bugzilla.gnome.org product
gtksourceview. The lang file should be licensed under the LGPL license
- make sure to request that the mime type for fortress is included in
shared-mime-info (requests should be posted to
- make sure your lang file is in the 2.0 format. Lang file format and
tutorial can be found at
> This FAQ stops tantalisingly short of telling me how:
> I STFWed, but found nothing.
> Is it expected that the FAQ will be written real soon now? If not, could
> someone give me some pointers?
> Once it is debugged, I will be happy to add it to GTKSourceView.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev