Re: Installing a .lang for GTKSourceView

Il giorno ven, 28/11/2008 alle 21.38 +0000, James Cranch ha scritto:
> Hi.
>
> I've written a .lang file for the programming language Fortress, and wish
> to install it in GTKSourceView (with a view to having it work with gedit).

Hi, the link you found is pretty much out of date. If you wrote a .lang
file I suggest the following:

 - link it on http://live.gnome.org/GtkSourceView/LanguageDefinitions
 - submit it for inclusion on http://bugzilla.gnome.org product
gtksourceview. The lang file should be licensed under the LGPL license
 - make sure to request that the mime type for fortress is included in
shared-mime-info (requests should be posted to
http://bugs.freedesktop.org)
 - make sure your lang file is in the 2.0 format. Lang file format and
tutorial can be found at
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtksourceview/stable/index.html

Ciao

	Paolo