Installing a .lang for GTKSourceView

I've written a .lang file for the programming language Fortress, and wish to install it in GTKSourceView (with a view to having it work with gedit).

This FAQ stops tantalisingly short of telling me how:

I STFWed, but found nothing.

Is it expected that the FAQ will be written real soon now? If not, could someone give me some pointers?

Once it is debugged, I will be happy to add it to GTKSourceView.

James Cranch

                     Department of Mathematics
                       University of Leicester
7 Elmwood Road                  University Road
Leicester                             Leicester
LE2 6TN                                 LE1 7RH