Re: GtkSourceCompletion API Proposal

Hi all,

	I attach a new gtksourcecompletion API. I have reviewed all the
functions and I have removed unused, duplicated and ambiguous
functions. On have not changed gsc-documentwords-provider because I
don't know if we will introduce it into gtksourceview.

Please, take a look at this API and make me know.

If you want, you can download gtksourcecompletion from trunk this this
new API and implementation (It is not compatible with 0.4.x!!)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtksourcecomple/

Thanks all!!