Re: A few queries: relation with Anjuta and licensing

> It's GPLv2 or later for the most part, so the package as a whole goes as
> GPLv2 or later. There are some files with LGPL so the individual files
> hold their respective licenses. As as packager, take GPL as claimed in
> readme.

In that case it would be nice if we could have the GPLv2 text as
COPYING.GPL and the LGPL text as COPYING.LGPL in the release tarball.
In fact Glade3, which is mostly under GPLv2+ but has some artwork
under LGPLv2, does something similar too.

Thanks,
Debarshi