License! (was: Re: Announce: gtksourcecompletion 0.3.0 (stable) -- released!)

Even though I pointed you to it already twice and I got promises from
you to change the license to LGPL, everything (the COPYING, the
comments, etc.) seems to still claim that this code is covered by the
GPL. Please fix that.

Regards,
  Sven