Re: Removing hide and lock menu from gdl

Hi Thomas!

> 1) Is it possible to remove the hide and lock right-click menu from
> DockItems grip?

Hmm, don't think so! You can only hide the grip completely.

> 2) Is it possible to style the DockItem grips (getting them a little
> heigher?

No, I don't think so. Feel free to add an enchangement bug at
bugzilla.gnome.org (product: gdl). There seems to be increasing interest
in gdl in general (e.g. gtranslator uses it).

Sorry, that there is not yet much documentation about gdl.

Regards,
Johannes