Re: Removing double name label in gdl

Hi!

Am Sonntag, den 03.02.2008, 16:17 +0100 schrieb Thomas Dybdahl Ahle:
> I'm looking into using gdl for an app, but the app is not quite as
> advanced as an IDE.
>
> Therefore I'd like to have it looking a little more simpel. Specifically
> I see no reason in having the dockitem's name in two places: The grab
> and the tab/button.
>
> Is there any way to have the grab and the close button in the "tab" when
> two widgets are stacked?

Hmm, what you want exactly is not possible but you can play a bit with
the "behaviour" property of GdlDockItem. Maybe you can also implement
what you want as it is should be rather simple to include the button
inside the tab label.
But be aware that they are multiple options for the tab widget, it can
be a GtkNotebook tab but also a checkbutton (with and without
text/icon).

Regards,
Johannes