Licensing

I was looking for a Gtk Source Editing component for use in completing a
task at work for editing and controlling a custom scripting engine.
GtkSourceView was naturally one of the top hits, but it didn't specify
the license on the Web site or the Sourceforge page. In looking at the
tgz file, I see that it says it is licensed under the GPL in the COPYING
file, which means I'll probably have to pass it up. But, I also noticed
that 23 source files in the gtksourceview directory sport the LGPL
instead, with only 7 including the GPL.

Given this inconsistent state of affairs, I thought it my duty to bring
to your attention as a possible oversight. And since correcting the
oversight seems like a good idea, I'd like to recommend (disclaimer
recommendation may be biased), that the predominant license be installed
in all the files, to maximize re-usability of your code.

Thanks for your consideration,

~Simon Reynolds