Re: GtkSourceView C++ syntax highlighting problem.

Paolo Maggi wrote:

Any idea on why 0.2.1 didn't overwrite your 0.2.0 'lang'  files ?
No. My mistake I guess.

4. GtkSourceTagStyle could be implemented as a boxed type since it has a get_type(), copy() and free() function (being a boxed type would make it easier and cleaner for me to add to my C++ class heirarchy).

It should already be a boxed type. Why do you think it isn't?

Sorry. I missed its registration in gtksourcetag.c

Thanks,

Jeff Franks