Re: GtkSourceView C++ syntax highlighting problem.
- From: Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au>
- To: Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi polito it>
- Cc: Gnome Devtools list <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkSourceView C++ syntax highlighting problem.
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:53:11 +1000
Paolo Maggi wrote:
Any idea on why 0.2.1 didn't overwrite your 0.2.0 'lang' files ?
No. My mistake I guess.
4. GtkSourceTagStyle could be implemented as a boxed type since it has a
get_type(), copy() and free() function (being a boxed type would make it
easier and cleaner for me to add to my C++ class heirarchy).
It should already be a boxed type. Why do you think it isn't?
Sorry. I missed its registration in gtksourcetag.c
] [Thread Prev