Request: Tarballs of Glimmer, gnome-build, gdl and Anjuta2

Hello, I have been in the process of packaging Anjuta2 for Debian and
feel that Anjuta2 could use a tarball release.  While I have been able
to package gnome-build, gdl and Anjuta2 from CVS (and think that they
are ready for at least an Alpha if not Beta)

Glimmer poses some problems with Debian.  Basicly Debian packages the
old version of glimmer which the maintainer says he still uses.  Does
the new glimmer conflict with the old one in any way?  Can they both
coexist?

Anyway, it would make my job a lot easier if these components were
officaly released in a tarball.  Thanks.

--
J5