Re: Request: Tarballs of Glimmer, gnome-build, gdl and Anjuta2

Hi John,

I've been busy working on the "new" glimmer for the last couple of days.
And there's lots of stuff planned. I'm not sure when we can do a
release, but if you want the latest stuff (cvs is stable), get the
"new-gtksourceview" branch of glimmer. It doesn't coexist with glimmer
HEAD, so you'll need to overwrite/remove the old one with the new one.

HTH,

Jeroen