Anjuta2 Debian Unstable Packages

I have made a first attempt at packaging the latest CVS build of
Anjuta2, gnome-build and gdf for Debian Unstable.  The rest of the
components are already packaged because they are used by other Gnome
programs (i.e. GtkSourceView).   I did it for myself to learn how to do
Debian packaging and so I could install Anjuta2 cleanly.  I figured I
would share if anyone wants them.  If you do, let me know. I will set up
a repository and make the packages more robust.

--
J5