ANNOUNCE: Unofficial Anjuta2 Repository for Debian Unstable

Ok, some people have shown interest so I set up a repository with my
packages.  Simply point your sources.list to:

deb http://martianrock.com/debian binary/
deb-src http://martianrock.com/debian source/

apt-get update
apt-get install anjuta2

(I like aptitude but for some reason aptitude update chokes the first
time around)

Everything you need should be installed but remeber this is my first try
and my first ever repository so I might have missed something.  Send me
bug reports.

Right now everything not in debian unstable comes from cvs.  When the
upstream maintainers release a tarball I will start to package them.

--
J5
johnp martianrock com