Scaffold sessions - making progress

I didn't see this go through so I am resending it.

Ok, I have it saving out and loading the document-manager sessions (it
loads the documents you had loaded last time).  Project sessions still
don't seem to work but I should be able to fix that soon.  The big
question is when should sessions be saved.  I have it saving on exit but
perhaps they should be saved at other intervals?  This way a session is
saved even if a Scaffold crashes.  When would be a good time to save a
session for this purpose?  Would this create too much overhead?  It
might be cool to save the session along with autosave of source so if
the option is checked the session gets saved at the same interval.

--
J5