bond

Hello I've been on this list for a quite a while but dont say much. For the last 2 years I've been working making a GTK work nicely with databases and allowing for the rapid application development of databases under gnome. At the moment I have a large collection of libraries for doing all the work. You can create reports, and complex GTK front ends to databases. The whole thing is bound together by XML files. My idea for getting this to work would be to use anjuta/scoffold as an ide for building the applications and maybe modify glade2 to store additional information used by bond to establish database information. Before I ported to GTK2 bond worked well with glade but at the moment it doesn't, I'll fix it at some point.

Anyway at the moment creating a bond application is a bit difficult as you have to create complex makefiles and write configuration files as well as coding all the xml files for doing the work, so I was looking at tying it in with the anjuta application wizard if its ok with you guys. I can create the logo etc but it does mean you'll have more than one page of options for creating a projects. I can do the coding if someone points me in the right direction with whats files it resides on any design considerations you want. I could also help in getting debian support in the application wizard.