Re: [scaffold] cvs checkout

The project is split umong a couple of different modules all in the
GNOME CVS server.  Here is the order you should compile them in:

* gdl - gnome development library; common objects, widgets, functions
and frameworks used by Scaffold modules.
* gtksourceview - an enhanced text widget with syntax highlighting
capablities; depending on distribution you may be able to use
precompiled versions of gtksourceview
* glimmer - Bonobo wrapper for gtksourceview
* gnome-build - The build and project manager plugin; provides widgets
and logic for working with projects.
* scaffold - The shell that pulls everything togther into an IDE.

Read this to learn how to check out of GNOME CVS:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

--
J5