Scaffold Progress (was Re: Intro)

Hey,

I don't know if Scaffold will be ready for the first itteration on
UserLinux.  Some experimental stuff is going on which makes it highly
experimental :-).   I should have some cool stuff to show off by the end
of the year but I haven't heard much from the other devs.  There might
be a lot of stuff going on outside the CVS servers right now. I'm not
realy sure.  I'm not actualy a core dev yet, or at least I haven't been
blessed at such :-) so Jeroen would have a better idea of where things
stand outside of CVS.  I haven't been able to get a hold of him lately
though.

If you would like to help that would speed things up.  People have been
sending in patches here and there.  I would like to get them aboard full
time (or at least Scaffold becomming thier major project outside of
work/school).   If you use Debian you can get to my repository with this
line in your sources.list:

deb http://martianrock.com/debian /binary

It is a CVS snapshot from awhile back.  I might update it soon if
anything has changed much.

Absent any of the busy core dev guys I'm going to start accepting
patches into my own tree just to keep momentum and give feedback for new
dev's.  Any questions you may have just ask in the list and add Scaffold
somewhere to the subject so I don't miss it.  Once I get the
infrastructure that I have been working on in, I should be able to get
some more visible features into Scaffold.

Oh, and a webpage would be a great place to start to contribute.

--
J5