Re: Scaffold: CurrentDocument namespace patch
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <jeroen xs4all nl>
- Cc: "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp martianrock com>, gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: Scaffold: CurrentDocument namespace patch
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 08:50:09 -0400
On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 16:02, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> OK, i just committed the last scaffold patches.
> We'll need to check whether make dist works. I've never done a release
> of any automake/conf/gnome software, so i need some help with that.
You should run "make distcheck" for each module and then build that
tarball (make distcheck should get everything but po/ problems). The
tarball has to be uploaded to ftp.gnome.org and the ftp install script
run (you might not have perms for this). Then you send an announcement
to gnome-announce and finally you update the software map.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev