Re: Scaffold: CurrentDocument namespace patch

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 16:02, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> OK, i just committed the last scaffold patches.
>
> We'll need to check whether make dist works. I've never done a release
> of any automake/conf/gnome software, so i need some help with that.

You should run "make distcheck" for each module and then build that
tarball (make distcheck should get everything but po/ problems).  The
tarball has to be uploaded to ftp.gnome.org and the ftp install script
run (you might not have perms for this).  Then you send an announcement
to gnome-announce and finally you update the software map.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.