Scaffold: CurrentDocument namespace patch

The sample plugin was crashing so I tracked it down to one of the files
looking up CurrentDocument which should be namespaced as
DocumentManager::CurrentDocument.

On another similar note I noticed all the the plugins are refrenceing
Scaffold objects.  Doesn't this kill the reusablility of these plugins?
For instance all the plugins are children of ScaffoldTool which was once
AnjutaTool.  Should this not be moved into Gdl and named GdlTool?  In my
mind Scaffold is just a shell which can be renamed to fit a perticular
project.  Plugins are then added to provide the functionality.  So say I
wanted to make a standalone debugger called GnomeDebugger, I would
rename Scaffold to GnomeDebugger, stip out the plugins code because I
already compile them with Scaffold, and then provide a default layout
that is optimal for a debugger along with some other plugins to enhance
the debugger's functionality.  In turn Scaffold now gets an integrated
debugger from GnomeDebugger's plugins if the user so chooses to activate
them.

The biggest problem in this senario is renaming the shell also renames
the default plugins which means there is duplicate code running around
the system.  For instance I am running the old Anjuta2 branch in
parallel with Scaffold (actualy editing Scaffold with Anjuta2).  They
should be able to share the same DocumentManager code but they can't.
Perhaps not all plugins need to change and may work better as integrated
components.  The external components such as gnome-build work fine with
both Anjuta2 and Scaffold though I think certant plugins like the
DocumentManager should be broken out while helper functions like
scaffold_insert_text_at_cursor should be moved to Gdl or just reside
with the document manager code as a public interface.  What do you
think?

--
J5