Re: [Anjuta-devel] Indonesian Translation for Anjuta2?

El vie, 11-10-2002 a las 09:09, Jeroen Zwartepoorte escribió:
> On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 06:06, arief_mulya wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Continuing on previous email in anjuta-devel@,
> >
> > I like to know if anybody has done any translation for
> > Indonesian Language on Anjuta2, yet?
> >
> > If so, can anyone give me contacts links?
> > If not, may I be the one to do the Indonesian translations?
>
> I haven't got a clue as to who does the translations for any language in
> anjuta2. People just do them and commit the changes :)
>
> So feel free (afaik) to do the Indonesian translations for anjuta2 (and
> gnome-build, and gdl, and glimmer ;)

All GNOME applications are translated by the GTP (GNOME Translation
Project) we have a mailing list mailto:gnome-i18n gnome org and a web
page: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp

Please, look at our web page and contact with your language team to tell
him/her that you will work on those modules, because perhaps someone
else could be working on it already.

Cheers.