Adding an extra module

Hi there,

I have a module called 'plugins' in my project. It contains some
plugins for my project which has the files sampleplugin.c and
sampleplugin.h. I would like to add these files to the anjuta
project so that I can make them visible like the files in src.

How can I do this? I tried manually adding the configuration
entries

module.plugins.name=plugins
module.plugins.type=
module.plugins.expanded=1
module.plugins.files=\
        sampleplugin.c\
        sampleplugin.h

But it looks like the possible modules are hardcoded in anjuta? :(

If this is not possible, are there plans to make something like
it possible in devstudio/devtools (the gnome2 version of anjuta)?
Heh :) if not, then this is a plain featurerequest.. else, okay..

Btw. Most/All packagers (of my project) say that Anjuta sets the
wrong directory for documentation in it's configure.in file. Can
this be changed to the correct standards? And how do I change it
now (afaik, my configure.in file will nolonger be updated because
I ported it to Gnome2 and disabled overwriting it).

--
Philip Van Hoof