Anjuta2 -- problem importing Anjuta project files

Hello,

I have a wierd problem with projects in Anjuta2.  I want to start
weaning myself off the fantastik Anjuta platform and start getting
comfortable with Anjuta2.  At first loading an old Anjuta project works,
but when I close out of Anjuta2 and then load it back up again I get an
error dialog stating "Not a proper project!".  Also I can't create
projects from scratch but I am guessing this functionality is not yet
implemented.

--
J5