RE: Website / domain

Title: RE: Website / domain

Well, if we are talking about (as I origionally assumed) creating a site for anjuta2, than I think that redirecting the name anjuta.org to anjuta.sf.net would not necessarily be such a good idea. Because that still leaves the anjuta2 project in a bind.

I think that we just need to sort of go ahead and do something. We have had two offers for hosting already, one on gnome-db.org, and the other was an offer by Andrew Hill for free hosting. Either of the offers sounds great, but I think that we need to decide whether or not to do it.

Personally, I think that it would be very helpful.

        Adam