Project tree layout.

I've been looking at the project tree today, and I'm thinking about
implementing a new project view.

This would replace the current Files and Targets view.  The first part
of the view would be the Project Tree.  This would be similar to the
current File view, except that it would insert targets between
directories and files.

There are a couple reasons to do this, one is that the files list
currently looks like a directory listing, but it isn't, because it only
includes things that are in the Makefiles.

This also adds directory information to the target listing, which is
good for configuring groups of targets.

The second part of the tree would be Bookmarks (or something, I don't
know what the best name would be).  By default the bookmarks would hold
all of the executable, shared library, and static library targets,
making it basically replace the target view.  You could drag (or
something) files and targets into and out of Bookmarks, to put the files
you want to access most often there.  This would be saved on a
per-project basis.

The final tree layout would look something like this:

Bookmarks/
  +- foo
  |  +-foo.c
  + ChangeLog