From: Dirk Vangestel [mailto:dirk_vangestel yahoo com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 4:34 PM
To: Moskof, Adam; 'gnome-devtools gnome org'
Subject: RE: Wiki? (was Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 2 info)

--- "Moskof, Adam" <Adam_Moskof icomverse com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to the anjuta2 list (I've been following
> anjuta, however, for
> some time). I must say that I certainly agree with
> those who are arguing for
> a web site. I was looking for information on anjuta2
> for some time, and I
> never found anything untill the thread was picked up
> at anjuta. You guys
> should really put up a simple site that simply tells
> people where to go for
> more information (such as irc/mailing list) and
> gives a simple description
> of what the project is, etc. If the information
> about the project is more
> readily available, I think that the number of
> developers volunteering their
> services will definately increase...

That didn't really help back when we had a web page :)
There probably still is one on the gnome site (part of
the devtools website) which IIRC Uraeus once made. The
problem is keeping it up to date though.
Check out http://www.gnome.org/projects/devtools/

> P.S. I'd even volunteer to scrap up a simple site
> for you all (if you've got
> a place to put it)...

Finding a place shouldn't be a problem. If you also
volunteer to keep the information recent, that would
be most welcome ;-)

Dirk