From: Andy Piper [mailto:andy piper freeuk com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 3:52 PM
To: Philip Van Hoof
Cc: anjuta-devel lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 1.x vs 2.x, an end-user's point of view

On 2002.06.04 14:30 Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Also a mailinglist, a HACKING file and a website describing what needs
> to be done are still missing for Anjuta2 :(.

There *is* a HACKING file in CVS. It basically points off to a
load of docs in the docs/ subdirectory.

Reading back over some of the posts from today, it is becoming
much clearer as to what is required, where things are going, how
things are done. Hopefully someone can collect all of the
information together and put it on a website for everyone to
refer to.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com