Re: [Anjuta-devel] Anjuta 1.x vs 2.x, an end-user's point of view

On 2002.06.04 15:35 "Moskof, Adam" wrote:
If anyone has any ideas (for example, if someone wants
to create anjuta2 at SF), I'd be happy to oblige.

SF is not the right place for it. You should probably obtain access to the location where the gnome devtools website is maintained, add a LOT more information about the Anjuta2 project, and then try to keep it up-to-date.

While my C/C++ isn't up to par, I can at least
handle some HTML... :-)

I'm sure that would be extremely welcome. Thank you.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com