Re: [Anjuta-devel] anjuta2 project druid

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 17:49, gnome-devtools-admin gnome org wrote:

> All the autocrap projects I've tried to load are loading fine. including
> anjuta2 and the related modules.

Hmm, looks like something is screwed up at my end. Are you on GNOME 2.0
or CVS ?

I'll do some investigation tommorrow and see why it isn't working for
me. BTW, I assume that the way to load the project is to select
configure.in from the top directory of the project ?

Rgds,
Biswa.