anjuta2 project druid

Hi all,

I've committed some code today that adds a project druid (wizard) to
anjuta2 with which you can now create a new GNOME2 application.

The framework works by adding a plugin which registers an
AnjutaProjectType with the AnjutaProjectManager. The project types
registered will then be displayed in the project druid. A project type
can also add several druid pages of it's own. When the user has finished
configuring the new project in the druid, the project type will create
the project (the AnjutaProjectType is an abstract class that plugins can
implement).

For now, there is only 1 project type and it will create an
automake/conf project with a gnome application. The application will
only display a GtkWindow, nothing more for now.

You should be able to do some basic project stuff in anjuta2:
- Create a new project using the druid
- "prepare" the project (autogen)
- build it
- add/remove sources (should work, but haven't tested it in some time).

Please try the new code and let me know how it works (or doesn't).

Jeroen