Re: anjuta2 project druid

It has landed in anon cvs and I'm trying to build it using jhbuild. Here's
what I'm getting:

in gnome-build:

<gigantic build line cut> -c gbf-project-tree.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o gbf-project-tree.lo
gbf-project-tree.c:59: parse error before `GdlIcons'
gbf-project-tree.c:59: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
gbf-project-tree.c: In function `gbf_project_tree_instance_init':
gbf-project-tree.c:125: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
gbf-project-tree.c:128: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

and in anjuta2, configure doesn't pass:

./configure: line 1899: syntax error near unexpected token `maximum'
./configure: line 1899: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(maximum)'
make: *** [config.status] Error 2

TTimo