Re: GNOME development tools; A more United future?
- From: Andrew Hill <andru treshna com>
- To: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <Jeroen xs4all nl>
- Cc: Christian Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>, gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME development tools; A more United future?
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 20:48:32 +1200
Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> I have one question: how does this tie in/work with gnome-db?
No it doesn't work with gnome-db. It was designed initally to and I
with the gnome-db people before on other projects. Version 006 of bond
with the newest
version of GEAS would work with gnome-db. But i've moved bond away from
no more gnome-db unforuntly.
The problem is that I need backend information from the postgresql
what are the relationships, what type is this field, how was this table
what is the view definiation, what does this value default to etc. And
very very database server specific, where i need to query the backend.
designed for getting this kind of information.
In previous versions of bond this information was stored, and had to be
so it was possible to use gnome-db.
] [Thread Prev