GNOME development tools; A more United future?

Hi,
I am currently redoing the devtools page on gnome.org. The page will
from now on focus on highlighting the different development components
available to GNOME developers. The page will be similar tot the current
GNOME Office pages.
(New draft: http://www.linuxrising.com/devtools/, will be moved to
http://www.gnome.org/project/devtools as soon as its ready.)

The goal of the page is to increase the synergy effects and progress
done on this front. In order to do this I will only profile applications
which have developers interested in making sure the part of the package
they are working on actually is able to be integrated with others
through a clean API, preferably as a bonobo component.

The base for cooperating on this is already the GNOME devtools list
where developers from a lot of GNOME devtools projects already
participate including developers on gIDE, Anjuta, Glimmer, DevHelp,
Glade and more.

So request that application authors who are interested in having their
application highlighted on the devtools page reply to me with the name
of their application(s) and also outline shortly how they long term see
their application fiting into a wider development toolchain.
I also ask everyone who isn't on the gnome-devtools list to please join
it.

Christian

Please when replying to this mail only reply to me AND the devtools list
so we don't flood peoples mailboxes more than necessary. This mail goes
to the around 15 GNOME development tool related projects and list I
found after searching for 30 minutes. I have a feeling there are even
more :)