Re: GNOME development tools; A more United future?

2001-09-01 klockan 15.34 skrev Christian Schaller:

> The goal of the page is to increase the synergy effects and progress
> done on this front. In order to do this I will only profile applications
> which have developers interested in making sure the part of the package
> they are working on actually is able to be integrated with others
> through a clean API, preferably as a bonobo component.

Yes it would be sooo wonderful if we all these projects could start to
work together more. And since Bonobo is the choosen way of doing so in
GNOME I say, bonobonize as much as make sense. Ie. create one great
source code editor instead of 5 half-good ones.

I have made (perhaps have to do some changes after campd looks at it)
DevHelp available for bonobo-embedding for any Devtool that might be
interested.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/