Re: Suggested look for new devtools page

/me tries to strangle Dave

You have no idea how many hours I worked to get the page looking right
using that logo :)

Well, I will find a different look instead then, np, and I will mail the
different tools authors and hear about their plans. My idea for the site
is that it should cover applications that try to co-operate/interoperate
in some ways. So for instance if Gvd has no ambitions on every being
able to work as a plugin/bonobo object for gIDE, Anjuta or Glimmer then
I don't want to include it as a featured application (but maybe keeping
it on a links page.) My personal goal for doing the page is contribute
to GNOME getting one or more really good development tools, and in my
opinon so does projects who doesn't try and interoperate in any fashion
contribute to this.

Christian