Updated the Debian directory in gide_0.3.5.cvs20011015

Hi,

here are my up to date patches against the cvs. All patches are build
specific or regarding Debian. If you've already applied the patches I
send in the last days, then I will prepare a new diff, otherwise
please use the new diff file.

Bye
  Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian leutloff de
   http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/                leutloff debian org

            Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.de.debian.org/
                   taz muss sein. abomail taz de