Re: Debian patches for gdl-0.1.0.cvs20011016

Hi Jeroen,

jeroen <jeroen xs4all nl> writes:

> > here are the patches for Debian against
> > gdl-0.1.0.cvs20011016. They include a rough man page for scintilla
> > control extracted from the --help.
>
> The scintilla-control is no longer a separate executable (out-of-process
> BonoboControl). It's now a shared library (in-process control). So a man
> page is no longer necessary i think.

Oops, of course you're right. I'll remove it from my source.

Thanks
     Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian leutloff de
   http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/                leutloff debian org

            Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.de.debian.org/
                   taz muss sein. abomail taz de