gIDE: Patch to integrate Debian build instructions

Dirk Vangestel <dirk_vangestel yahoo com> writes:

> > Where should I send the patches with debian files?
>
> All patches can be sent to this list.

I've prepared a patch against the CVS version from yesterday
(2001/10/15). Most things are files in a new directory named
debian. The files are necessary to build a Debian package from the
source.

Additionaly I've fixed to files to get the build process working.

The patches contains updates to the files applied automatically
through libtoolize and automake.

Bye
  Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany  christian leutloff de
   http://www.oche.de/~leutloff/                leutloff debian org

            Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.de.debian.org/
                   taz muss sein. abomail taz de